| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mamfe in April is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 224.3mm (8.8in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Mamfe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mamfe, Cameroon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mamfe:
- Yola, Nigeria - 525.4 kms (326.5 miles) NE
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 506.8 kms (315 miles) ENE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) ENE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 162.5 kms (101 miles) E
- Yoko, Cameroon - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 197.3 kms (122.6 miles) SSE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 324.2 kms (201.4 miles) SE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 376 kms (233.7 miles) SSE
- Bitam, Gabon - 472 kms (293.3 miles) SSE
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) S